Chic Bachelor Pad Near Downtown (3BR/1.5BA)
For a close location to Downtown San Diego at a reasonable rate, look no further than our Imperial Bachelor Pad (less than 5-minute drive from Downtown). Our 3BR/1.5BA home is perfect for groups looking to be close to the action, but away from the crowds found in Gaslamp or other downtown areas.
- 3 bedrooms; Sleeps 6 guests
- 1 King
- 2 Queen
- Fully equipped kitchen with all stainless steel appliances and microwave.
- Cute breakfast nook with seating for five (5) guests.
- Comfortable living room with wide-screen television w/ extended cable & Amazon Fire.
- WiFi throughout the house
- HUGE front patio with fire pit and BBQ for parties.
- Cabana area on the side of the house for hosting friends and parties. The cabana also has a very comfortable full-sized futon that can be used as a 4th bed for groups with 7-8 guests in their party.
The Neighborhood. Grant Hill is a blend of historic homes and urban renewal. Our street, Imperial Avenue, has become one of Downtown San Diego's hottest development areas. This area is also convenient to many of San Diego's most popular attractions, such as the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy and Mission Bay.
Getting Around. Our property is ideal for groups of friends seeking to be near downtown, Coronado & Balboa Park. Guests can use taxi, Uber or Lyft services for a short ride to downtown San Diego for a relatively inexpensive rate. Our home is only one (1) block from the Red Trolley which drops guests off next to convention center (for all you COMIC-CON attendees!).
Other Things to Note. Check-in information is provided to guests within 1-2 weeks of the arrival date. We also require a $700.00 security deposit in addition to total amount. The deposit is completely refunded to guests within 10-14 days of the check-out date, provided no significant damage is found nor missing any items on property. In an event of a party or celebration, we strongly ask for a courteous notice in advance for us to arrange a cleaning the morning after such events which is an additional fee of $100.00 to maintain upkeep of property.
Have a Large Group? If you have a group that is too big for our home (and that's BIG!), we can also offer the neighboring 6BR San Diego Party Loft to accommodate your group! Check here for details.