Upper Villa with Panoramic Mountain Views (2BR/2BA)
Unlike other units in Legacy Villas that are sandwiched between condos, our 2BR/2BA Upper Villa is unobstructed on three sides, with all doors and balconies opening to gorgeous views of the Santa Rosa mountains. Our northeast-facing, covered main balcony gets the morning sun but then stays shaded the rest of the day. Relax in your outdoor rocking chair overlooking citrus trees. Listen to the Cicadas and keep an eye out for the desert Bunnies that like to nibble on the grass below!
Two refreshing resort pools are steps away, one directly behind the villa, the other kitty-corner across the street. The Main Pools and Clubhouse area are an easy, flat, 3 minute walk past bougainvillea and rosemary bushes. For those who do morning walks or like easy hikes, the villa is close to the trailhead to the perimeter trail, which follows the boundary of Legacy Villas. When you leave the villa, turn right and walk towards the mountain. You can't miss it. If you're lucky, you might see a Roadrunner or find coyote tracks!
Watch the game or your favorite DVD on our 40" widescreen TV. Relax on our brand new (2017) leather sofa, or retreat to your bedroom suite equipped with its own widescreen TV and separate cable box. Children's puzzles and toys located in closet. Pool toys located in garage. Fully-equipped kitchen and upholstered seating provide home-like comfort throughout your vacation experience. With a Queen-sized Memory Foam Mattress Sleeper Sofa in the the Living Room, the unit can sleep up to 6 guests.
- Max occupancy of 6 guests (2 kings, 1 sleeper sofa)
- Fully furnished Chef’s kitchen with refrigerator, stove-top oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Dining for 6 guests
- Patio with outdoor BBQ
- Cable TV and WiFi
- Central Air/Heating
- Garage parking for 1 vehicle
LEGACY VILLAS AMENITIES
- 11,000 SQ Foot Clubhouse
- Poolside Restaurant (Legacy Grill) - Open during High Season
- State of the art Fitness Center
- Hammock Garden with 12 Hammocks
- 12 Sparkling Saltwater Pools and 11 Spas throughout the community
- 19 Fountain with Walking Trails throughout
- Main Pool area includes poolside cabanas, showers, and walk-in wading pool
- 24 hour guard gated community
- BBQ Grills and Outdoor Fireplaces
- Close to golf courses at La Quinta Resort, PGA West, Silver Rock, or more!
- Enjoy shopping and restaurants in Old Town La Quinta Village, the New Thermal Equestrian Center, take a short Drive to El Paseo Shopping District or the Living Desert (Zoo)
- Legacy Villas is only 5 miles to the Stagecoach and Coachella Music Festivals at the Empire Polo Fields