The Sanctuary & Barracks (7BR/5.5BA)
Only a 10-minute drive from Downtown, Convention Center & Balboa Park. The Sanctuary @ Market was designed for large groups. Our home sleeps up to 30 guests in 7BR. Perfect for family reunions, corporate retreats, etc.
Also included with the Sanctuary is the 2BR/2BA Barracks. Features multiple queen-sized bunk beds. Our 1,200 square foot event deck features sound system, heaters and a 21' wide wine barrel wall. Parking on site. Perfect for large group gatherings!
- 7 Bedrooms; Sleeps 26-30
- Bedroom #1: King (ensuite)
- Bedroom #2: King (ensuite)
- Bedroom #3: Queen
- Bedroom #4: Double
- Bedroom #5: Two Doubles & 1 Bunk (full size on top; twin on bottom)
- Bedroom #6: Three Bunks (2 queen size and 1 twin-size) **Barracks
- Bedroom #7: Two Bunks (full size on top; queen-size on bottom) **Barracks
- Fully equipped and functional kitchen in order to cook your favorite meals.
- Awesome outdoor deck for hosting parties in beautiful San Diego weather.
- LED TV
- Outdoor BBQ
- On-site Parking
- Basic essentials provided (towels, linens, bathing soap, dishwasher soap, detergent, etc.)
The Neighborhood. Stockton is a blend of historic homes and urban renewal. Our street, Market Street, has become one of Downtown San Diego's hottest development areas. This area is also convenient to many of San Diego's most popular attractions, such as the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy and Mission Bay.
Getting Around. Our property is ideal for groups seeking to be near downtown, Coronado & Balboa Park. Guests can use taxi, Uber or Lyft services for a short ride to downtown San Diego for a relatively inexpensive rate. Our home is only one (1) block from the Red Trolley which drops guests off next to convention center (for all you COMIC-CON attendees!).
Other Things to Note. Check-in information is provided to guests within 1-2 weeks of the arrival date. We also require a $1,500.00 security deposit in addition to total amount. The deposit is completely refunded to guests within 10-14 days of the check-out date, provided no significant damage is found nor missing any items on property. In an event of a party or celebration, we strongly ask for a courteous notice in advance for us to arrange a cleaning the morning after such events which is an additional fee of $100.00 to maintain upkeep of property.